Content marketing—or blogging for your business—puts your products or services right at the fingertips of customers who are actively searching for a way to solve their problem. Adding a business blog to your website is an ideal way to achieve this.
And that’s where you provide the most value!
By focusing on solving your client or customer’s problem, your business blog will bring traffic to your website, establish a rapport with those potential customers, and provide them with something of value without demanding anything in return.
Beyond actually writing the post, though, high quality content involves research into your target audience, current search trends, keywords, and more.
However beneficial a business blog is, brainstorming what to blog about is time consuming.
In fact, content creation and blog management is a service I provide often to my clients! Learn more about my services here.
Ideas for Business Blog Posts
When you’re just completely out of time or inspiration, these ideas for your business blog provide value for your customers and get your creative juices flowing.
1. Share a customer success story.
2. Write about an unpopular opinion.
3. Create a moodboard inspired by your product or service.
4. List 5 reasons a customer needs your product or service.
5. Compile a list of common questions and answer them.
6. Talk about your future plans.
7. Share an exclusive sneak peek of a new product or service.
8. Address a common pain point and how your product or service solves that problem.
9. Create an infographic showcasing industry stats or helpful information.
10. Write about one of your biggest mistakes and what you learned.
11. List your favorite business/customer moments from the last year.
12. Share a roundup of testimonials.
13. Interview an expert in your industry.
14. Create a quick how-to related to your product or service.
15. Compile a list of helpful resources, links to other blog posts, and books your customers will love.
16. List 10 inspiring quotes.
17. Roundup your favorite blog articles from your own blog.
18. Give your customers a peek behind the scenes.
19. Share 10 weird things about yourself.
20. Talk about how your customers can get the most out of your product or service.
Need someone to help create blog post ideas for your business blog? Are you looking for someone to grow your blog, drive more customers to your website, and provide valuable content to your customer base?
I can help! Let’s chat.